web tracker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a boring day..

Good evening all. Today was a routine day. Set my mind on getting work done and got some done in spite of myself. No nap and I have paid the price this afternoon and evening. But will sleep well tonight.

I worked out a little this morning and will continue to do so over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully it will help my improve my stamina. My taste buds are still weird but have been able to eat through them. The real test will be this weekend on the camp out.

Life will be pretty much routine around here for the next couple of weeks. Just taking my meds and trying to gain weight. Had a baked potato tonight with butter, onions and sour cream. And then forced some ice cream down. Lunch was steak fingers with spicy potatoes. Probably the biggest problem I have at the moment is making sure I drink enough. And this weekend will be real important being outside.

It's hard to try and maintain a normal life kinowing that in two weeks I will start a six week marathon with radiation and chemo combined. But must tryin order to keep my sanity! Thanks for all the support and cards. I look forward each day to cards and emails. I know God has something in store for me. Guess I will use the two weeks trying to figure out what he wants me to do. Nite all...

1 comment:

  1. Steve,
    May the Lord give you srength and guidance daily to help you through this ordeal. Our prayers are with you.

    MKM

    ReplyDelete