web tracker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What the hail!!


Good evening all -


This is a picture of the hail Lucille picked up yesterday during the hail storm. It is lime sized. My truck had a few dings and the shop had a couple of dings. Not sure about the house.

Slept in until about 8:30am. Got up, read paper, and Lucille fixed biscuits, gravy and egg.

Something I had been going to put here and just kept forgetting. It seems chemo has given me a runny nose and watering eyes. Small price to pay for a cure. I still know my stomach is here but just keep on going. No drugs being taken right now. I know I will be on them again in the near future.

I expect to have a good first half of the week and then on April 16 at 8:30am I have 6 teeth taken out. I expect to be out of commission for a few days. Then one week to get energized for the final six weeks. Needless to say, I am anixious about that. Will be working hard to get alot of stuff done so I will not have to worry too much about the office. I know that friends and family will help keep the doors open but worry about it anyway. But for the time being, I am trying not to dwell on it and stay focused on this week. God has seen Lucille and me through to this point and I know he will see us through to the end.

Watched the grandkids hunt Easter eggs this afternoon. And other than that, I have rested and relaxed! Had the rest of the Kennady meal tonight. So I start the week at 155 pounds, am excited about getting all my work done by April 15. And getting my Boy Scout Troop ready for their campout this weekend.

And last but not least, I have thought about what God did for us so long ago. He raised his son so we could live this life. We make decisions in life, but God gives us oppotunities to get back to Him when we stray. And then we have the choice to make the most of those opportunities. I know that each of you has an additional marker in the book of life for what you have done for us. May God continue to look after all of us as we go into this week. Nite all...

No comments:

Post a Comment