web tracker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Minor setback

What a beautiful Saturday. I had a minor setback today but it was my own doing. I did not take my pain killers this day so slept most of it. Lucille had to work and when she came home, I took my pain killer and things were alot better. One would have thought I had learned my lesson from the hospital. So tonight I will take the pain killer again for a good nights sleep. It is not a major pain but it was enough that I was not handling it the right way.

I expect tomorrow to be good again as I will be on all my medicine thanks to Lucille.

My gums seem to be healing pretty good as is my tongue. Cannot chew anything big at this point but expect that to get better each day. You don't realize how much you use your back teeth until you don't have them. So have to retrain my mouth to eat properly!

I will get up tomorrow and have a grand day. I hope all of you have a great Sunday. May God bless each of you on this Sunday. I know he is here with me as I continue to walk down this path. Nite all....

1 comment:

  1. behold the mighty chipmunk! packs the food in the pouches...you are the perfect example. Way cute pics...hopem the swelling is better...and take the pills :) Christi

    ReplyDelete