web tracker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired of being tired!!!

Well spring arrived with a vengeance. The temp was100 today! And more of the same tomorrow. And me having to wear long sleeve shirts and caps. But am really used to it as I did it for a couple years when I had my propane face burn. Was told that it was the most expensive face peel in history. It is suppose to rain this weekend so maybe it will cool things off a little.

Got up at 8:00 this morning, fixed myself eggs and sausage for breakfast. Slept pretty good last night, but then I should have after taking 2 Benadryl before I went to bed. Woke up with the same congestion, call the doctor and he told me to continue to take my meds. Get to see him tomorrow morning. Call the chiropractor and see him early tomorrow so help my lower back. It's tough getting old. And then to my other regular dentist to get a flouride mouth guard. So the morning spent at the doctors and another morning at the doctors tomorrow.

Worked steady all day and came home feeling tired, so sat down and took a couple hours nap. Still tired and will not have any trouble going to sleep tonight. Not feeling like I think I should. I want to feel like I did last week. Hopefully, with the rising sun tomorrow, I will feel much better and energized! It's nothing compared to what I have been through or will go through starting next week, but I need a few great days before next week. So tomorrow morning I will get up and try again.

Have not weighed in a couple of days but don't think I have lost anymore weigh but don't think I have gained any either. Taste buds are coming back. Have a bite of cherry cobbler tonight and it was pretty good.

I have seven weeks left of this before I can truly start the road to recovery. And I thank God and all of you for your prayers and support as I go through this. I know I could not have done it without your support and God's help. Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment