web tracker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another day down and getting stonger..

Good evening all - just another wonderful day in Midland. Today is why we live here. Lots of sun and a great temperature.

I had a glass of chocolate milk today and boy did it do a number on my stomach! Could not believe it as I had been drinking a small glass every day to help my weight. But will not for a awhile after today. Finally went away around noon. Now if I was in the hospital they would have given me a drug to stop the feeling. Ooops... guess I let my man side control my body today instead of listening to my body like the ladies do!!!

Typical day at work. Ruined a pair of pants when I tried to fix one of my printers. Visited with clients about their taxes and this blog and my health. It ceases to amaze me the number of people who are reading this blog. The hit counter doesn't even get close to the number of you who read this everyday. In fact the counter is down right now. Maybe this blog overloaded them!! (Yea right!!)

It's been a long day. We had supper at 9pm. So today will be short as my body is telling me it is time to lay down and sleep.

I know you may think that thanking you might be redundant. But I pray to God each day to bless each of you and for those who are praying for me. I feel blessed each day. I see other people and the problems they have and I think, I am so blessed. It could be so much worse. God has plans here for me. I just have to figure out what they are. You know I have the following problem so God will need a big stick to make sure I get what he wants done.

But I really mean it when I say thanks for your prayers, your support, your gifts, your cards, your kind words. In fact thanks isn't enough. But at this point it is all I can do. Have a great evening ya'll. Keep the faith cause I can assure you I am!!

P.S. A clarification on a previous posting. I do wash my head every night when I shower. My head seems to be a magnet for hands! And besides, if I didn't wash it at night then I would have to in the morning. That's all... Nite

1 comment:

  1. Hand magnet, heh!

    Glad to hear you're doing well. You may have to switch to ice cream bars and Garlic Press desserts to gain weight, dude.

    Let me know - Steve and I will be there with bells on! :):)

    ReplyDelete