web tracker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

weight - weight - weight

Just finished Wednesday radiation treatment and visit with Dr Corwin.

Weight down to 151. While throat is dry, I am still able to swallow as long as it is not dry. So starting to get to the all liquid diet. Hopefully not for a couple of weeks. I have chemo this afternoon and start the stomach issues all over again this week. Will start drinking cranberry or any juices with calories to help offset the calories I am not eating.

Last night Lucille fixed me SOS without the shingle and it was good and went down ok. So for the next couple of days, I will hopefully gain a couple of pounds back!

Fatigue is planning more of a role now. I slept for about 2 hours at noon and another 1 1/2 hours after work before Scouts. With the loss of weight and the fatigue factor, I feel more tired. Just have to keep sleeping and eating and drinking to be able to work some. Three and 1/2 weeks to go! Each day is closer to being finished. I am not looking at the cure, but at the finishing up of this treatment. I think the cure will be taken care of. All I can do and see is the end of treatment.

Everyone has been so great through all of this. I could not have gotten this far without all this support. I pray that God will bless each of you this day! Later gang...

No comments:

Post a Comment