web tracker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Next day after chemo

Well, I have been tired since noon and have no desire to eat. Plus nothing is setting well on my stomach tonight. I hit the brick wall around noon and had to take a 1 1/2 hour nap to get through the rest of the afternoon. As of this writing, I will be in bed shortly.

Not sure why I am having this kind of day. The first day after chemo last week was pretty good. But today is a different story. Guess it might be different every week. And this could really present a problem next week when I have to go to hospital on Thursday morning for the peg operation. I will be there overnight but not in the onology wing so it will be interesting to say the least especially is I have the reaction that I am having today. The only good spot is that chemo is mid afternoon next week instead of the morning.

I have not been able to get rid or mask the bad taste in my mouth today and coupled with my stomach this afternoon, it has not be fun. Nothing I can't handle other than I need to be eating. Tomorrow brings another day and hopefully I'll be able to eat and get back on track. The good news is I have 3 days before the next radiation treatment on Tuesday so hopefully will be up and ready to go.

Hope all of you have had a good half week and are ready to have a good Memorial Day weekend. I will use mine to rest. Nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment