web tracker

Friday, May 15, 2009

3 down - walking zombie

Did not post last night as I slept the evening out. At radiation at 7am. Went to office and worked until I crashed for a power nap around 12:30. Worked until around 4 and had another power nap. Got home at 8pm and proceeded to sleep until 9:30. Then I showered and crashed into bed asleep at 10pm. Woke up to the dry heaves at 4am.

I truly had about 2 hours of yesterday that I was feeling ok. I was not grougy or sleepy or felt tired. Stomach didn't feel too bad but had to force feed myself to eat. I had protein drinks for supper.

And this is just the first week! I am really going to have to pace myself with work. I think I will be cutting my work day down to no more than a half day to see if I can do better. I certainly don't want to end up in the hospital for several weeks. Every day is different so it makes it difficult to prepare for anything. Will just trust God will watch over me. I know I will not be able to do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment