web tracker

Monday, June 22, 2009

July 2 is graduation day!

Weekend was kinda long. Did not feel too good so just slept and rested. My father's day present was some solar outdoor lights. They are pretty neat. Adds alot of soft lightly to the front and back of the house.

My burns seem to be getting worse but tech today said mine were better than alot others he has seen so will continue radiation. Was informed that July 2 is the final day! So only 8 more days to go. Will have a final boost starting tomorrow. The end of this treatment is in sight! A few weeks ago I did not think I would make it to the end. And the end is in sight. Thanks to all of you and my family. God does not let us endure more than we can handle and I think that is what is happening now. The recovery road will take awhile but hopefully my body is up for the task.

Will take it easy today and work some tomorrow. My boys are at summer camp this week. Sent them off yesterday morning. They will have fun.

Talk to ya'll later.

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe your burns aren't as bad as others out there ... wishing you fast healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep focused on July 2nd Steve. It will be here before you know it. Remember, you are never alone. One day at a time and July 2nd will be here!~ We are praying for you!
    We love you and Lucille,

    The California Rauerts

    ReplyDelete