web tracker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry Christmas







Hope all had a good Thanksgiving! I know I did. Worked hard but enjoyed the friendship and help in putting up a new fence. If not for Jim, Rene, Adam, Sarah and her family and Lucille, I would still be working on it. But it is finished as is the Snow Village.
I still have tingly fingers and feet (especially feet). The fourth bone chip has finally come out and my jaw is still trying to heal itself. Still have a dry mouth at times. Still get real cold. Weighed this morning and now weigh 133 pounds. We'll see if it stays on! Am still having to drink alot of water at meals altough I think it is getting better. Had my eyes checked and they do not seem to have lost much sight with all the chemo and radiation. Can't say that about hearing so I get to use selective hearing!
With the possibility of snow tonight and tomorrow, the outdoor lights may have to wait a couple of days. But plan on really enjoying Christmas this year! I always do but this year will be more special! God has blessed me and my family this year in ways we did not ever think about. It makes me much more in tune with living each day. I don't think I will ever take any day for granted anymore. I hope everyone has a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment