web tracker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, got through the weekend campout ok. Was nice to camp with the boys and see them shoot their guns. Worked on getting a project finished for Thanksgiving yesterday afternoon so am a little tired today. Still shows my energy level not where I want it. And then have to get the snow village put up, so lots of activity to do this week!

I got cold working last night and my tingling fingers and feet really paid the price. Doing much better today. Will have to watch that in the future. Did not think about the cold affecting my hands and feet. My jaw is still hurting as the bone chip is not coming out yet! Hopefully it will come out this week!

Lots to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my family and friends who have continued to support me this fall. I'm thankful for all those who have continued to pray for me as I continue on the road to recovery. I'm thankful for the military for the unselfishness they give to this country. I'm thankful to being able to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends this week.

We have so much to be thankful for due to what God has given us. And praying that he will continue to bless this nation! I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment