web tracker

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

January is finished and February is going fast!

I had a visit with my throat doctor today - Dr Vic Patel is the greatest! I've had a spot on my neck that came up in November. It had been bothering me so I ask him about it today. It seems that even though I have been off radiation for almost 3 years, that my neck is still burning. So it is another item to my list of nuisances that I have to put up with to stay on this earth and to go where God says I need to be.

I am asking you to pray for my grandson - Walker. He has really been sick lately and can't seem to shake whatever he has. Goes in for more tests on Thursday. This is the young boy (age 5) that has such a wonderful view of life. To go through what he goes through and has since he was born is amazing. I just cherish every moment I have with him. I know Walker has walked with God in his young life and is such a witness! The words that come out of his mouth just blow me over. He talks of heaven. You just have to talk to him and visit with him to get the full impact of the wisdom that can come out of his mouth. But please pray for him. I pray for God's will in his life every day.

Valentine's Day is really overrated to me. Sorry ladies. But I believe that one (man) should give flowers and gifts all the time. I think those gifts and flowers carry alot more weigh because I give them because I want to not because I have to. Have you ever noticed how flower and chocolates prices fall on Feb 15!! That's not to say I don't do flowers but I don't just do them once a year. It is the little things we do for our loved ones that matter. It's the small comment about her looks, the encouragement, being the listener, massages, the hug, the kiss, the holding hands. Like I have said before, we need to slow down and smell the roses and that means spending a few special moments with our spouses and loved ones to let them know how special they are. I intend to continue to do this for all my loved ones. Hope you do to.... Later. Steve

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,​Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,​Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    ​Esophageal cancer,​Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,​Hodgkin lymphoma
    ​Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,​Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,​Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ​Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,​Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,​Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god willing he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua sent us the herbal medicine. It was three bottles. I take it for a three weeks instructor and these herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely. I have been living for 9 months now with a healthy life with no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete